Returns & Exchanges
Terms and Conditions
If after placing your order you are not 100% happy with any full priced item, you may return it within 30 days of receiving it and be issued a store credit.
Please ensure that
- The item(s) are in their original condition, with all labels and tags still attached
- The item(s) are unworn, unwashed, not used, not altered, soiled or damaged, including scissor cuts, and in original condition
- The items(s) do not smell of perfume/deodorant so please take due care when trying on your order
- For hygienic reasons cosmetics, makeup, hosiery, swimwear or earrings cannot be returned
- Please note one exchange per purchase
- It is not a sale item
- Credit Notes are valid for twelve months
Sale items are priced to clear so please choose carefully as we do not accept returns for exchange on sale items. Sale items may have been on the shop floor and have minor faults. Colours may vary due to different computer screens and dye lots.
- It can get a little crazy at sale time so please allow a couple of business days for processing.
Online Returns must be returned to the Online store at
469 Chapel Street
South Yarra Vic 3141
Our stores are not able to accept online purchase returns, however is some exceptional circumstances this may be possible with the approval of the Online Store (confirmed in writing)
Store Credits can only be used online, and should you need help with using your credit, please do not hesitate to contact us. As noted above, only one credit will apply per purchase and exchanges are not available on purchases made with a credit note.
Returns are processed within 3 days of receiving your items and you will receive an email with details of the store credit.
Postage of a returned style is to be covered by the customer.
Exchange of Garment
Exchanges most often are made for changing sizes, however you may exchange for a different garment providing the conditions of the return are met.
We do not cover the cost of the return post. Please ensure you enclose a pre- paid return bag.
Due to the popularity of our ranges, we cannot guarantee that we will have a different size in stock to exchange your item. For this reason any returns will automatically be issued as a store credit that will allow you to revisit our site to either purchase a different item or the same item in a different size (providing it is available)
Returns are processed within 3 days of receiving your items and you will receive an email with details of the exchange.
How to return an item
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
I wish to exchange / receive a credit note for my return (please choose one).
Exchange item from:
Exchange my item to:
- Send the item(s) to:
Swish Clothing Returns
469 Chapel Street
- Once received, we will issue you with an online store credit.
How to use your internal credit
- Log into your Swish Account and on the dash board you can view your Internal Credits in 'My Credits'
- When paying with an Internal Credit, in the payment section of the Shopping Cart you select the word 'Internal Credit.' If there is still an outstanding amount to be paid you will need to select Credit Card, Pay Pal or Bank Transfer Payment to complete the order. Any remaining credits will stay linked to your account for another 12 months.