Returns & Exchanges
Terms and Conditions
If after placing your order you realise that you have selected the wrong size or if you change your mind, you may exchange your item(s) either an exchange or credit (which ever you prefer), Providing:
- It is within 14 days of receiving your purchase order
- Proof of purchase (tax invoice) is required
- The item(s) are in their original condition, with all labels and tags still attached
- The item(s) are unworn, unwashed, not used, not altered, soiled or damaged, including scissor cuts, and in original condition
- The items(s) do not smell of perfume/deodorant so please take due care when trying on your order
- For hygienic reasons cosmetics, makeup, hosiery, swimwear or earrings cannot be returned
- Please note one exchange per purchase
- It is not a sale item
Returned items not satisfying the above criteria will be automatically returned to the customer and Swish Staff reserve the right to reject a returned item. Swish strictly does not refund.
- May have been on the shop floor and have minor faults. Colours may vary due to different computer screens and dye lots.
- It can get a little crazy at sale time so please allow a couple of business days for processing.
Online Returns must be returned to the Online store at
469 Chapel Street
South Yarra Vic 3141
Our stores are not able to accept online purchase returns, however is some exceptional circumstances this may be possible with the approval of the Online Store (confirmed in writing)
Credits extend for 6 months.
Store Credits can only be used online, and should you need help with using your credit, please do not hesitate to contact us. As noted above, only one credit will apply per purchase and exchanges are not available on purchases made with a credit note.
Returns are processed within 3 days of receiving your items and you will receive an email with details of the store credit.
Postage of a returned style is to be covered by the customer.
Exchanges most often are made for changing sizes, however you may exchange for a different garment providing the conditions of the return are met.
Due to the popularity of our ranges, we cannot guarantee that we will have a different size in stock to exchange your item. For this reason any returns will automatically be issued as a store credit that will allow you to revisit our site to either purchase a different item or the same item in a different size (providing it is available)
Returns are processed within 3 days of receiving your items and you will receive an email with details of the exchange.
How to return an item
- Email email@example.com with the following information:
I wish to exchange / receive a credit note for my return (please choose one).
Exchange item from:
Exchange my item to:
- Send the item(s) to:
Swish Clothing Returns
469 Chapel Street
- Once received, we will issue you with an online store credit.
How to use your internal credit
- Log into your Swish Account and on the dash board you can view your Internal Credits in 'My Credits'
- When paying with an Internal Credit, in the payment section of the Shopping Cart you select the word 'Internal Credit.' If there is still an outstanding amount to be paid you will need to select Credit Card, Pay Pal or Bank Transfer Payment to complete the order. Any remaining credits will stay linked to your account for another 12 months.